FOR SCHOOLS: Talentino careers education programme
Early Career Coaching tailored to your school
Your new statutory responsibilities are a BRILLIANT opportunity to create and build a unique approach to Careers Education with a new and innovative programme. Delivered in your school, Talentino offer a fresh and original opportunity, providing a complete solution for Teachers, Pupils, Parents and Employers that they can all feel really good about.
IT’S IN THE BOX!
As a Career Development Leader You Will:
- Exceed Ofsted expectations by:
- Exploring more career possibilities
- Offering more face to face support
- Giving equal status to non-university career options
- Involving employers & businesses
- Have a sustainable & cost-effective Career Development programme using your own staff/volunteers trained to a proficient sufficient level with free updates on resources for 3 years
- get a tailor-made programme which will reach ALL of your pupils
- be using a highly effective model backed by the Matrix Quality Award
- See the benefit of having a research-based programme designed by senior business professionals
- Meet the needs of all stakeholders – Schools, Young People, Parents & Employers.
As a Young Person You Will:
- Discover what your “Core Interests” or passions are, and apply them as a frame of reference for your career decisions
- Explore the widest range of options, with equal status given to non-university career paths using research-based tools created by senior businesspeople
- Define your career goals and create ongoing personal development career plans whilst at school and beyond
- Identify activities which will enable you to compete for your career and learn the skills needed for the World of Work
- Leave school with a Personal Development Career Plan