- For Parents
- For Schools
- For Employers
- For youngsters
- Support and Development
- Future Development
RT @Hazel Cottrell: Spending a day with Talentino and some amazing people in business to learn about mentoring special needs students :)
Talentino!® 1 day, 9 hours ago
- We want to help parents understand the pressures young people face. #LetsGetCareersRightRead more...
We are Talentino!
We are driven by ONE PASSION: we want to improve Personal, Social, Educational and Economic Outcomes for ALL young people. And this includes young people with learning difficulties!
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of senior business professionals who have joined forces to create an award-winning model to professionalise the conversations that you are having with young peolple. This might be from teachers, from Careers Leaders, or from Employee Mentors from the world of business!
WHAT WE DO
We offer two career development programmes we have created–‘It’s in the Box!’ and ‘Careers at Every Level’.
We are building capacity and capability in schools, special schools, virtual schools, housing associations and businesses to enable staff and volunteers to have better career conversations with young people. Combined with our award-winning resources, we are providing young people with the best opportunity to make smart career decisions that will make them happy!
WHAT WE ARE PROUD OF – SO FAR!
- • Our programmes are a hit with young people.
- • We have trained around 200 Early Career Coaches with 3000 young people in scope. Our vision is to train 3000 Early Career Coaches in the next 3 years to reach 250,000 young people.
- • First participants on the Careers at Every Level programme for young people with learning difficulties are getting close to job offers.
- • We have won places on the Big Issue Caterpillar Cocoon, Big Venture Challenge (Unltd), Young Foundation and the Ernst and Young Social Enterprise Accelerate programme.
- • We hold the Matrix Quality Award for Careers
- • Our programme is accredited by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council!
You tell us...