- For Parents
- For Schools
- For Employers
- For youngsters
- Support and Development
- Future Development
Talentino!® 5 days, 5 hours ago
- We want to help parents understand the pressures young people face. #LetsGetCareersRightRead more...
We are Talentino!
We are driven by one passion: we believe ALL young people, including those with learning difficulties, have the right to high quality, face to face early career coaching from the age of 12 when they make their first career decision.
WHO WE ARE
We are a young, dynamic, award winning, career development company based in Reading and working across England.
WHAT WE DO
We offer two career development programmes we have created–‘It’s in the Box!’ and ‘Careers at Every Level’.
We train people from all types of schools, Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Children’s Homes and Businesses to deliver these programmes using our creative research based tools. We also deliver the programmes ourselves.
WHAT WE ARE PROUD OF – SO FAR!
- • Our programmes are a hit with young people.
- • We have trained around 200 Early Career Coaches with 3000 young people in scope. Our vision is to train 3000 Early Career Coaches in the next 3 years to reach 250,000 young people.
- • First participants on the Careers at Every Level programme for young people with learning difficulties are getting close to job offers.
- • We have won places on the Big Issue Caterpillar Cocoon, Big Venture Challenge (Unltd), Young Foundation and the Ernst and Young Social Enterprise Accelerate programme.
- • We hold the Matrix Quality Award for Careers
- • Your Early Career Coaches will be recognised as Foundation Practitioner Coaches by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council across Europe and USA
You tell us...